Saturday, February 18, 2012

Herbal Essences Review

Today my family went shopping at the new Publix and we got me some new shampoo and conditioner. I chose Herbal Essences Totally Twisted shampoo and conditioner. I took a shower and used them for the first time. I was pleasantly surprised when I squirted some of the shampoo out that it was *purple*! (The conditioner was purple too!) That made my day, or night.
I have had the mouse from the set for a while. It always made my curl awesome!
The shampoo and conditioner made my hair so soft and silky! I was so happy. The stuff smells so good too! I really suggest that you get it! I love it already! I will defiantly be using it from now on when I want curls.
By the way, my hair isn't naturally curly or straight. It's in between, so I never wear my hair naturally. I always do something to it. Those self portraits are about as natural as my hair gets. When I curl it though, I don't use heat. I do always straighten my bangs though because they aren't long enough to look good curly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment