Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day everybody! I hope you had a great day! I really felt the love from all my friends today. It was a great chance to let all of them know how much I love them and why I need them. I gave all my friends bags of Dove chocolate hearts and a Godiva chocolate balls and a personalized note for each of them. They all loved it. I got a lot of hugs today. It made me really grateful for my awesome friends (and family).

On another note, we got the results of our chair tests back. I got first chair! I was very surprised and very grateful. I play clarinet by the way. I only started playing this year. It is a lot of fun, but takes a lot of practice. I have a competition coming up in March (the day after my birthday). I'm doing a duet with one of my friends (who shares my birthday. Weird, I know). Our song is really cool, but we haven't practiced together yet. We will have our first practice together tomorrow. Fingers crossed it will go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment