Friday, April 20, 2012

I haven't blogged in a while, but I've been really busy. Today I went to the store and got some more makeup! That meant reorganizing all of my makeup to make room. I have one drawer for my makeup, and I leave all my pallets on top of my dresser. I have small, white, plastic divider thingies in the drawer to separate everything. I decided to count exactly how much makeup I had. I was very shocked at the final number. So here is the breakdown: (This will be a long post. Sorry. You can just scroll to the bottom if you want for the final total)
Brushes: 18 (I bought a pack of Elf brushes today)
-1 Elf Defining Eye Brush
-2 Elf Total Face Brushes
-2 Elf Foundation Brushes
-1 Elf Brow Comb & Brush
-1 Elf Eyelash/ Brow Wand
-1 Elf Eyeliner Brush
-1 Elf Concealer Brush
-1 Elf Eyeshadow Brush
-1 Elf Smudge Eye Sponge
-1 Elf Lip Defining Brush
-5 Earth (forgot the real brand) brushes (in a set. There are 5 different ones)
Lips: 11
-6 Elf Hypershine Glosses (different colors)
-1 Elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick
-1 Rimmel London Lipstick
-1 NYC Lipstick
-1 Elf All Over Colorstick
Face: 8
-2 Elf Tinted Moisturizers
-2 Elf Concealers
-1 Covergirl Foundation
-1 Elf Pressed Powder
Eyes:
   Liner: 8
   -1 Elf Liner/ Shadow Stick
   -1 Elf Liner Pen 
   -1 Palladio Pencil Eyeliner
   -3 Elf Pencil Eyeliner
   -1 Palladio Liquid Eyeliner
   -1 Elf Liquid (gold) Eyeliner
   Eyeshadow: 5 Pallets/ 196 colors
   -1 Elf 144 piece Eyeshadow Pallet
   -1 Elf 32 piece Eyeshadow Pallet
   -1 Elf 12 piece Eyeshadow Pallet
   -2 Elf 4 piece Eyeshadow Pallet
   Other: 5
   -1 Elf Tweezers
   -1 Elf Eyelid Primer
   -1 Elf Clear Mascara
   -1 Elf Eyeliner Sharpener
   -1 Elf Eyelash Curler
That gives us a grand total of 58 if you count a pallet as one piece, or 246 if you count each individual eyeshadow. I was very shocked. This is such a long post, sorry. I'll put pics of my newly organized makeup drawer in another post. Pics would make this too long.
Later guys!
Maddie <3




No comments:

Post a Comment