Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Weird Ankle

I've recently come to the conclusion that my ankle is messed up. For the past week, I've noticed that whenever I run, my ankle pops. It doesn't feel like bones rubbing together. It feels like I fell and twisted it, but I don't fall. It just happens while I run. It hurts bad for about five minutes and then it's fine. It won't hurt at all.
I think I need to go to a doctor about this. I'm pretty sure that somethinng is wrong with my ankle. I'm scared to run now because I don't want to hurt it anymore.
Between first and second period, I was running/skipping to my math class, and my ankle popped/twisted again. It really hurt. I had to limp into my math class annd sit annd rub it for a feww minutes. Then it was fine. During P.E. I purposfully kicked ann out because I didn't want to run and risk getting hurt againn.

No comments:

Post a Comment