Monday, March 12, 2012

Republican Phone Call

(Before I start, no, I can't vote, but my mom doesn't really have an opinion, so I'm trying to push my opinion on her.)
So the Republican Primary in Alabama is tomorrow, and so we've been getting a lot of phone calls from candidates. My mom has been hanging up on them, but I actually take them. This morning, I got a call from a group promoting Rick Santorum. A recorded voice asked me a bunch of questions such as:
-Do you have a favorable opinion of Barak Obama?
-Do you plan on voting for Rickc Santorum?
~Mitt Romney? (which I said yes to)
~Where do you stand on abortion.
Then the person told me all these things about how Mitt Romney changed his position on issues. The person's voice was recorded, but it's responce was based on how I answered the question.
While I was typing this, I got another call (again for Rick Santorum. I want a Romney call!). This one didn't ask questions. It was just promoting Rick Santorum. This one was a woman with a very southern accent.
I want to get a Romney call.

1 comment:

  1. I just got a call from Romney for President. It was a recording of Romney talking! I'm happy now.

    ReplyDelete