Friday, July 6, 2012

Hair Highlights

I know I haven't been on here in a while, but I haven't had a lot going on.
But about a week ago I got my hair highlighted! Finally!
Well, my hair is naturally blonde, but it's been turning brown. I had my hair dyed red with Kool-Aid before that, so the lady who did it put a base color of light brown on the layers of my hair that she didn't bleach. Now my hair is part light brown and part bleach blonde. My hair used to be this light naturally, but it had been getting darker.
 And the hair in the under sections look a little darker in the picture than they are.
Well I really like the new color. Getting it done took longer than I expected but it was fun!
Byee!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you are cute - no matter what! Love you, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! BTW, Abby was here yesterday, and was telling me how you 'talked to her, about lots of stuff, and played with her' ... she looks up to her big cousin!

    I love you, beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete